Malaikas specialise in training and development, healthcare and business management consultancy, recruitment and resourcing, women empowerment and small business support.
We are dedicated to corporate social responsibility and the support and mentoring of NGOs involved in HIV / AIDS support groups, home-based care, primary healthcare support, soup kitchens and community garden projects. We assist our clients to tailor-make unique decisions, formulate business strategic plans, growth strategies and optimise operational processes.
Business Management Consulting
- Company/organisation strategic plans development and implementation facilitation
- Management strategy development
- Human resource strategy development
- Marketing strategy development
- Financial strategy development
- All management needs – job descriptions/performance management systems
- Staff motivation for productivity
- Workplace skills planning support and learnerships application support
- Information technological systems implementation and support services
- Project management
Healthcare Management Consulting
- Healthcare management strategy development and implementation facilitation
- Policy and procedures development
- Job descriptions for all employee categories
- Performance management systems development and facilitation
- Continuous quality/performance management systems (QMS)
- Healthcare facilities standards and compliance processes implementation
- Patient safety standards implementation and compliance audits
Training and Development
Malaikas is an accredited training provider with the HWSETA.
Our wide range of courses include the following.
- Personal financial management
- Leadership and management development
- HIV/AIDS management in communities and in the work place
- Stress management
- Home-based care / Caregiver training
- Customer service
- Communications skills and assertiveness
- QMS and patient safety standards
- Absenteeism management
- Anger and conflict management
- Diversity management
- Emotional intelligence
- Motivating staff for increased productivity
We also offer SETA accreditation provider support and capacity building of training providers.
Recruiting and Resourcing
- Healthcare professionals placement locally and abroad
- Placement of other professionals locally and abroad as per needs
- Candidate searching and sourcing
- Screening, sorting and selection
- Placement of returning healthcare professionals
- Placement of trained caregivers to healthcare facilities including frail care and home-based care
See what courses we have on offer
Recruitment and Placement Services
With the vision of being the recruitment service of choice for our clients and candidates, Malaikas Recruitment Services is passionate about the people it serves and commits itself to uncompromised service delivery, thereby ensuring that high-calibre professionals are recruited and retained.
We add value to our clients through our experienced and committed recruitment and management personnel.
The Recruitment Process Lifecycle and Benefits
Understanding Clients’ Requirement Specifications
Experience, managerial aptitude, flexibility and business ethics direct us to consistently source the right calibre of candidates for our clients.
Candidate Searching and Sourcing
Appropriate searching is the first active task initiated on receiving the requisition. To get quality candidates, we have subscribed to several job portals that give us a good response of candidates’ resumes from reputable healthcare services. While not restricted to a single medium, we also source candidates through personal networks, referrals, positioning and headhunting.
Screening, Sorting and Mailing
Candidate screening and assessment is an area that relies on the recruiter’s expertise.
We have developed effective processes to present the most prominent candidates to appropriate department heads.
While the hiring decision remains with the clients, we support them in a variety of ways to speed up the hiring process. We save them time by short-listing candidates, scheduling interviews, and following-up with the hiring authorities, as well as deploying the candidates and offering subsequent support for them to settle in.
Cost and Time Saving
Our clients stand to benefit from our professional and cost-effective methods of recruitment as we source the right candidates and ensure timeous deployment of these candidates.
Implementation of Recruitment Best Operating Practice is our commitment.
Women Empowerment: NPO, Youth, Small Business Mentoring and Support
- Company registration support
- Company business plans and business profile development
- Strategic plans development and implementation facilitation
- Marketing plan development and implementation facilitation
- Community-based organisations/NGO support and mentoring
- Women support groups and non-profit organisation capacity building for enhancement of objectives attainment
Malaikas offers a comprehensive approach to support organisations to achieve their strategic objectives.
The objective from inception has been the development of a premier comprehensive healthcare and business consultancy services, training/development, and recruitment services to enhance the functionality of organisations, and skills of people to enhance employability, productivity and realisation of organisational objectives for a better life for all.
Click here to download Malaikas’ study brochure.
Click here to download Malaikas’ services profile.
Our Client Profile
We provide value adding services and apply our expertise to the following industries:
- Owner-managed companies – SMMEs
- Healthcare Services
- Public Sector (Health, Transport, Home Affairs, etc.)
- Parastatals (Telkom, Transnet, etc.)
- Municipalities (SALGA)
- Manufacturing Companies (FMCGs)
- Corporate Companies
- NGOs and Cooperatives on a support and mentoring basis
- Individual Nurses and Caregivers seeking employment